Borumba Deer Park
Water Treatment & Filtration system to supply continuous clean, safe and fresh tasting water for entire camping and caravanning park.
All remotely controlled with radio controller.
Location: Imbil QLD.
1. 4 x new Bushmans Tanks 22,500 L 5000 GAL Poly Head Tanks. Earth works for tank pad.
2. Grundfos Pumps Australia Dosing Pump Station for water treatment pumping out of Yabba Creek with a Submersible Grundfos Pump in the creek.
3. Radio system Installed for fully Automatic water treatment and tank fill on demand.
4. New Davey Water Products Dual Vertical Multi Stage VM10 Pump set purpose built for Borumba Deer Park supplied & installed with new pipework and electrical. Pump Monsoon controller controls the dual pumps which also features duty standby. This is a huge step up for the camping and caravanning park which now has a huge increase in water pressure to all the amenities throughout the park.
5. Davey Water Products Microlene Filtration System and Steriflo UV Disinfection System Supplied & Installed. Davey’s proven three stage filtration and ultraviolet disinfection process can provide continuous clean, safe and fresh tasting water.
All the stands fabricated in house with checker plate backing for the filtration system.