Our size and resources allow us to custom design and build a large variety of pumps and irrigation systems.
As the largest pump and irrigation company in Southeast Queensland, we can cover any application from a household water sprinkler to a farm irrigation system requiring thousands of litres of water a day.
From a simple nursery drip system to a complex irrigation network for a commercial high rise. From a small home pool pump to an international mine site dewatering pump. You name it.
Our size and experience gives us buying power. That’s why we can cover the applications we do. It also allows us to offer expert services including custom design and manufacturing, installation, electrical work and ongoing maintenance evenly across anything domestic, agricultural, commercial or industrial.
We can offer full project management and supervision, supply, installation and delivery, and we also have 14 sales representatives available for onsite survey, design and quoting of any small or large projects as required.
Whether you need the materials only or the complete design, costing and installation of any system for any application, we can help. 100% Australian owned, we’ve grown to include 4 store locations (Nambour, Gympie and Beerwah with Chinchilla opening soon), our own fabrication workshop, a fleet of 46 fully equipped service vehicles and a team of 95 staff. Not a bad outfit to be helping you make the most of your water.
Site Surveys & Project Management – Advisory Service
You may know what result you want from a pumping and irrigation system. Our trained professionals at The Pump House know how to achieve this for you. Following an initial consultation identifying your needs, we prepare a concept and budget for your comment and approval, easily set out on laminated plans and computer aided.
The next step is to complete a full survey (GPS surveys) of your site, followed by a full design and costing. All designs are approved as required by our Certified Irrigation Designers, and electrical and fabrication departments. At this stage we present the full Irri Cad design, planning and costing for your approval.
- Full project management
- Project supervision
- Supply and installation; and
- Supply and deliver
We also have 14 sales representatives available for onsite survey, design and quoting of any small or large projects as required. In the field we have site inspections and surveys, GPS surveys and project management. At the counter we have pump selection and recommendations, hydraulic pipe selection, sprinkler design, and filtration and water treatment just to name a few.
Whether you need the materials only or the complete design, costing and installation of any type of irrigation system, we can help through our certified urban irrigation installers on staff with modern, fully equipped vehicles. We have designed and installed many, many systems for large-scale developments, properties and householders so please contact our field sales team for more information in the knowledge you’re getting the right, honest advice.
Delivery & Installation
We offer full project management and supervision, supply, installation and delivery. Our project teams are the key to delivering a turnkey solution, all project team staff are highly trained and with extensive knowledge to deliver on time and on budget completed works.
Being part of the Water Industry for 26 years pipelines have been an integral part of our core business, which we have excelled in due to our experience in design, installation and quality control, this is also complimented by our quality range of installation equipment with trained staff to complete the task required.
- Poly main lines, butt and electro fusion – size up to 630mm.
- PVC main lines
- Ductile pipe
- Valving and pipe equipment
- Trenching and backfilling
- Delivery and unloading on site
- Design and construct turnkey operation
- Our Nambour fabrication workshop manufacturers and prepares to individual specifications.
- Modern equipment ensures a job well done.
- The Pump House (Nambour) has the facilities to ensure that any system we design and install for you is done correctly, with full back up service and maintenance when needed.
Poly Welding Service
- Using our own poly welding machine our fitters are able to custom make pipework.
- Poly welding involves the leakproof joining of poly pipe without the need of fittings.
- Welded poly pipe is of particular use in the suction and delivery areas around a
- pump as it has a lifetime guarantee and will not rust.
- Fully qualified pipe welders with “Dixon”and “GF” machines for poly pipe welding up to 630mm diameter.
- Pipelines, suction lines, pump discharge and manifold assemblies.
- Fully qualified pipe welders for electrofusion joints to 1000mm diameter
- Suitable for pipelines, suction lines, pump discharge and manifold assemblies.
- Particularly suited for difficult on-site and existing pipework situations.
PHONE (07)5441 4644
Subscribe to receive catalogue, information on special deals and new releases.